Hand built bespoke bicycle frames in the heart of the Wiltshire countryside - dmoframeworks@gmail.com.
Subscribe to email up-dates (no junk mail or third parties I promise) for regular up-dates on the development of DMO Frameworks!

Friday 12 July 2013

I forgot....here's a bit of a teaser for you regarding frames 2 and 3.....

I completely forgot to tag onto the end of my last up-date a little teaser I have for you guys.

It just so happens that two people who have seen (and like) my frames have (rather fortunately for me) asked me to make them something rather different from the bikes you normally see out on the trails.

Here is a little teaser for you guys, over the coming weeks more of the details of the frames will be posted here on the blog with production due to start just as soon as I have finished manufacturing the new frame jig (hopefully by the end of August).

Anyway there is a prize in it if anyone can guess the format of frames number 2 and 3 from the following spy shot below taken deep in the DMO R&D workshop ;)


1 comment:

  1. I'm guessing that the words fat bike are not too far off the mark?!!!

    All the stuff I've seen so far in your venture look the dogs so keep it up!

    Jim

    ReplyDelete