Hand built bespoke bicycle frames in the heart of the Wiltshire countryside - dmoframeworks@gmail.com.
Subscribe to email up-dates (no junk mail or third parties I promise) for regular up-dates on the development of DMO Frameworks!

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Drop-Outs Sorted

So having tried in vain to get my own design of sliding dropout manufactured I turned instead to the splendid chaps at Paragon Machine Works in Richmond, CA.

The drop-outs arrived on Tuesday and I couldn't resist getting the stainless steel bits super-finished - check out the pics below....

Left Hand Drop-Out::


Riight Hand Drop-Out::


So as you can see all of the bits are really nicely made, now all I need to do is jig them up ready to be joined to the rear triangle.

Check out paragon machine works for these and more splendid bike frame building supplies -
http://www.paragonmachineworks.com/.




No comments:

Post a Comment